Monday, April 03, 2006

What Does a TRT Do Anyway? Part 3

This is the third episode in the thrilling TRT series which describes my job responsibilities. Here I model teaching the students how to use the AppleWorks database I created based on the teacher's ideas. Don't be expecting Episode 4 in this series anytime soon. I never got around to making it. I actually didn't make it to a lot of other podcasts I was supposed to create because the Poetry Jam one (which I am posting next) took up so much time. So Jenn, I apologize for NOT making the ESL podcast OR the math tutorial podcast OR the field trip interview podcast... but I'm just wondering how many podcasts YOU created??
TRT3

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Jen Maddux said...

Well, aside from the fact that I left my POWER CORD at school on Friday (uggg). . . I did some quality vodcasting yesterday, but have yet to get the storybook character done. . .

I guess I'll have to do some catching up today on my posting! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home